An Important Update To Our Customers
I know that we are all receiving many messages regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), so I will be brief regarding how we are handling this public health challenge here at Gord’s Appliance
First, us assure you that Gord’s Appliance is considered an essential business and is therefore still open. As such, it is our utmost priority to ensure the safety and well-being of both our customers and team members. Rest assured that we are actively monitoring the coronavirus developments so that we can take every precautionary measure to play our part in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
As an essential service to our customers, we are committed to implementing all best practices to help prevent the spread of this virus while continuing to provide the highest level of service.
To help with prevention:
- Our Team Members have been equipped with:
- hand sanitizers
- disinfectant wipes
- Team Members will be keeping recommended safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers, as suggested by the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Any Gord’s Appliance Team Members who may have flu-like symptoms are required to both contact the Public Health Agency and to follow the up-to-date COVID-19 protocols as well as self-isolating where necessary.
What we are doing for you:
- We are here to provide appliance repair services.
- Our team is working from home in as many cases as possible, or as required by local jurisdictions. We are complying with social distancing recommendations, and we have eliminated gatherings in our facilities.
- Our frontline team (customer service, repair techs) are screening calls to ask customers if they have have flu-like symptoms or have travelled outside of Canada OR are isolating before coming out. We are taking your safety seriously.
Thank you for your understanding during these rapidly-changing times. We are grateful for the business relationship that we have with you and wish you and your loved ones much health.
Gord’s Appliance Team